The Midrift Final Demo
Objective: Looking for a position in a Positive, Fulfillment, Communicative, Explorative career force in Broadcasting.
- An Experienced team player, bring enthusiasm and energy into the team.
- Strong interface leadership skills and excellent rapport with various technicians, supervisors, manager and doctors.
- Demonstrates strong motivation to ensure proper work ethics throughout the work place.
- Willing to travel to nursing homes and units to preform dialysis duties.
- Needle Cannulation, Operated Centrifuge, Operated 6 Dialysis Machines, Check Census
- Computer Data Input, Phoenix Meter Reader, Stocked and Inventory Control, Draw Labs
- Patient Care/Education, Customer Service, Answering Phones, Strong Communication, Filing, Catheter Care, Dealt with different computer programs, can lift over 50lbs.,Lead Technician, Trouble shoot machines/computers.
- Drive Clients to Medical Appointments, Tablet Input, Vehicle Check and Reports
- Producer, Board Opt., Interviews, Podcasts, Producing, Adobe Auditions, Microsoft Office, Camera Operator, Social Media Expert, Final Cut Pro
- DaVita Dialysis, Renal Technologists Chicago, IL. 09/28/2010-Present
- Alpha and Omega Medical Transp., Access Driver, Spr. IL. 01/05/15-07/28/15
- DaVita Dialysis, Renal Technologists, Springfield, IL. 05/2014-12/01/14
- Premier Medical Agency, Renal Technologists, Milwaukee WI 01/10/07- 04/10/10
- University of Illinois, Renal Technologists, Chicago IL 02/2008 – 03/2009
- Renal Therapies, Renal Technologists, Chicago IL 12/2004 – 01/2007
- Robert Morris College University 09/21/14-Present
- Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician 07/31/10 – 07/31/16
- Renal Care Group, Internship and Clinical, Chicago IL 2001 – 2002
- Malcolm X College, Nephrology and Renal Practitioner Program, Chicago IL 2000 – 2002
- Illinois Media School Chicago, Il. 9/2016-Present
To download my LRivers Resume